If you want to dominate local search results for your business or organisation, the you need to stop playing “Peek-A-Boo” . Who knew that this age-old game could teach us a thing or two about local SEO.
Now there are 2 sides to this game. The first is that this is how it feels sometimes for your business online. One minute prospects and customers can see you …the next minute they are blissfully unaware that you exist and promptly hand over their money to someone else. Someone who was found easily.
The other side of this game seems to be that of the business owner. Businesses often find themselves in a state of denial, with blinkers on; where either they think local SEO is of little value, or that it is all too hard to consider.
Thankfully, our friends at Optilocal have put together a comprehensive infographic that helps guide you to stratospheric improvements in your business’s online visibility.
Here are our key take-aways:
1. Google+ Local Page Optimisation can lead to higher rankings in local pack results, and via inclusion in Local Carousel, owning a Map Pin and a Local Knowledge Panel.
2. Local business citations can lead to hogher exposure in local organic results as well as higher rankings in local pack results
3. 90% of people who read online reviews claim that positive reviews influenced their buying decisions.
4. On-site web optimisation is essential when expecting competitive search rankings
5. Quality inbound links could also increase your referral traffic and your conversion rates.
This infographic has been syndicated from Optilocal.