Want to know how social media is being used by marketers in 2014, and what strategies are proving effective ?
Our friends at Social Media Examiner recently commissioned its 6th annual 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report to understand how marketers are using social media.
Over 2,800 marketers were surveyed for this report, representing some very interesting social media marketing trends in 2014.
Here are some highlights of online marketing insights that can help your business grow online:
1. EXPOSURE, BABY – A whopping 92 percent of marketers say that their social media efforts have generated more exposure for their businesses.
2. VISUAL ASSETS ARE ON THE RISE – Most marketers ( over 70% ) plan on using more infographics and memes in their online marketing efforts.
3. BLOGGING IS INCREASING – Most marketers ( over 68% ) plan on increasing their use of Blogging
4. HERE COMES PODCASTING – Only 6% of marketers use Podcasting, but 33% of marketers plan on creating at least audio content in 2014.
5. FACEBOOK ADS DOMINATE SOCIAL MARKETING – 90% of marketers regularly use Facebook Ads
In keeping with the trend to use visuals for social media marketing, here is a great infographic from Social Media Examiner showing 7 top social media marketing trends for 2014:
Social media marketing trends for 2014 from Social Media Examiner.